ReSA Reports Previous Day's Missing Tran Gaps to Today's Store Day
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RESA Reports for the Yesterday Missing Tran Gaps to Today's Store Day.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an RTLG for store A business date of D1 with a register.
- Once saimptlogi is run, you will notice that there will be records in the SA_ERROR table for store day D1.
- Now load another RTLG for the same store/business date/register with a transaction number that will fill the gap between the existing transactions.
- Once saimptlogi is run, you will notice that only the missing tran gap will be reported in SA_ERROR.
- Now load an RTLG for the same store/register but with a business date of D1+1.
- Once saimptlogi is run, you will notice that yesterday's missing tran gap is reported to today's store day in SA_ERROR which is wrong although the tdup file generated is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms