PO Specific Deal Overrides Off-Invoice Deal Discounts in Case of Non-Exclusive Deal
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), a Purchase Order (PO) specific deal overrides Off-Invoice (OI) deal discounts in cases of non-exclusive deals.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an off-invoice deal with 10% off for item1, item2 with deal class cascade.
- Initial cost for both the items is $10 each.
- Create a PO and apply the deal to the same. Now cost of PO is changed to $9 for each item.
- For the same PO, create a PO-specific deal with fixed price as $2 for item1.
- Now apply deals to the PO online. Check that for item1 only, the PO-specific deal is applied as per the process. However, for item2 (which is not part of the PO-specific deal), the old deal is also removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms