Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 220.127.116.11.0 version, Re-Rating business logic
When attempting to do re-rating for an account, it fails with error :
"No valid product can be found to apply Tariff for! | Error: RatingContext is 12973705,"
in customerUpdater while the same usage event got rated successfully during normal rating.
Error snippet from CustomUpdater log:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create product (Non-telco) which does not have any event and purchase.
2. Purchase a normal telco gsm product which is used for rating usage.
3. Pass usage and see all goes fine.
4. Change the rate plan for step 2 product.
5. Move the pvt 2 days.
6. Follow the rerate steps. At the rerating stage [pin_rerate -rerate] customerUpdater throws above error
Since there is no error during normal rating, same is expected during rerating also or provide the warning and proceed further for rating.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms