Currency Automatically Changes from SAR to USD While Requesting a Price Change
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While requesting a price change in SIM , currency automatically changes from SAR to USD.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) so that the currency is SAR and price changes in Store Inventory Management (SIM) are allowed.
- Run newitemloc Retail Price Management (RPM) batch.
- In SIM observe that ITEM_PRICE table has the price currency as SAR.
- In SIM create a price change request.
- Observe that the price change screen displays everything in SAR.
- Save this price change request.
- Observe that the price change list screen displays the last price change having USD currency instead of SAR.
- Observe that ITEM_PRICE table now has the price currency as USD for the last price change created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms