Unable To Add Exception Policies Using Merchandise Hierarchy in Returns Management
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Returns Management - Version 2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When merchandise hierarchy and item data is imported into Oracle Retail Returns Management (ORRM), AS_MRHRC_ITM_GP is not populated with the data from the import files. All rule evaluation is only executed against the default policies and does not hit the exception policies on the newly imported items/merchandise hierarchy.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-Requisite: Import DIMP file containing Store Hierarchy, Merchandise Hierarchy, and Items.
- Create exception policy in RM using item number.
- Add item to listing.
- Save item detail.
- Return an item in POS. Receipt shows return ticket ID.
- Return ticket shows that ORRM used exception policy User Created Exception Policy (and none of the default receipt or non receipt policies).
- Change from using item number to merchandise hierarchy for item.
- Return item again with new ORRM configuration.\
- ORRM now shows used DefaultNonReceiptedPolicy and not the User Created Exception policy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms