Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The product restriction that are even marked for deletion are not getting purged from the system.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to an SQL window and query the POS_PROD_REST_HEAD table for a POS restriction where the EXTRACT_REQ_IND = 'N' and the POS_CONFIG_STATUS is null.
If none exists, then first create a POS restriction via the online forms, followed by execution of poscndld batch programs.
Note the POS Prod Rest ID value of a POS restriction having EXTRACT_REQ_IND = 'N' and the POS_CONFIG_STATUS is null.
2.Rtkstrt->Control->POS Configuration->Product Restriction.
3. Choose Edit from the Action drop down list.
4. Enter the product restriction ID. Click on SEARCH button.
5. In the search results, double click on the product restriction entered from above step.
6. Click on the DELETE button, Search tab will open.
7. In POS Product Restriction form, click on the CLOSE button.
8. Go to an SQL window and query from the POS_PROD_REST_HEAD table to observe that EXTRACT_REQ_IND = 'N' and POS_CONFIG_STATUS = 'D' for the POS Restriction.
9. Run poscdnld and it's post programs.
10. Go to an SQL window and query from the POS_PROD_REST_HEAD table to observe that record still exists, and that EXTRACT_REQ_IND = 'N' and POS_CONFIG_STATUS = null.
11.Open POS Product Restriction form.
12. Choose Edit from the Action drop down list.
13. Enter the product restriction ID. Click on SEARCH button.
14. In the search results, notice POS Restriction that was to be deleted is restored.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms