RWMS Does Not Allow Creation of Item Class Rules Based on Department; 'Invalid value, type or size specified for column value' Error Occurs
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a rule for an item class based on department, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Setup - Item
- Open Item Class Editor
- Select any Item Class except DEFAULT
- Go to Build Rule on left menu bar
- In the Column dropdown, select "Department"
- In the Operator dropdown, select "="
- In the Value dropdown, select any valid Department ID
- Click Save
- Error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms