Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading a RETURN transaction for a consignment item, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new consignment item (100171069).
2. Create a new child item (100171077).
3. Create a grandchild item (100171085).
4. Create store day 12/15 after incrementing VDATE to 12/15.
5. Run sagetref.
6. Run saimptlogi and saimptlogfin to load SALES transaction for the ref item
7. Run saexprms to generate POSU file.
8. Run uploadsales.ksh in Unix to upload POSU file for processing.
9. Execute salesprocess.ksh to process the staged data.
10. Create store day 12/16 after incrementing VDATE to 12/16.
11. Run sagetref.
12. Run saimptlogi and saimptlogfin to load RETURN transaction for the ref item
13. Run saexprms to generate POSU file.
14. Run uploadsales.ksh in Unix to upload POSU file for processing.
15. Execute salesprocess.ksh to process the staged data.
16. Query SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS
SELECT * FROM SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS WHERE REFERENCE_ID IN ('POSU_1111_20151215_20151215094908.1','POSU_1111_20151216_20151215095802.1');
17. The error appears in the table due to having 2 lines in the ADDR table for ADDR_TYPE 3 for the supplier site.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms