Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.x, the Item HTS Maintenance [itemhts] screen does not allow the user to add Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) to an item when a clearing zone has not been defined.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that a clearing zone has not been set up for the import country.
- From the [itemhts] screen, attempt to add HTS to an item.
- Note that clearing zone does not appear on the screen.
- Enter Import Country, Quota Category, Country of Manufacture, and HTS. Click apply.
- Note that screen does not allow HTS to be added and throws the error "No Clearing Zone Exist To Associate With Item HTS Records".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms