Oracle DIVArchive: C Drive is Running Out of Space
(Doc ID 2096766.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle DIVArchive - Version 6.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The C drive can be filling up due to a variety of reasons, such as:
The Oracle logs are consuming a large amount of space
A Windows update was applied
The pagefile.sys is consuming a large amount of space
DIVArchive or DIVAS logs are consuming a large amount of space
To identify what in the C drive is consuming the most space, programs such as WinDirStat or SpaceMonger can be used to locate the source.
- The DIVArchive Control GUI may have a pop up error:
“Manager Storage Minimum Threshold from backup manager”
- Windows may have a pop up notification that the C drive is running low on space
- When opening the File Explorer, the C drive will show very little available space
- Site is running on a DIVArchive version under 7.1 and identifies a large number of .hprof files being found in C:\Diva\Programs\GUI\bin
- Oracle Listener logs utilizing a large amount of space (over 10 GB) in C:\app\oracle\diag\rdbms\lib5\lib5\trace
- C drive ran out of space due following a recent Windows Update
- DIVAS logs are consuming the C drive space in C:\DIVAS\application-server\lib\tomcat\repository\logs
- The pagefile.sys file is consuming a large amount of space
Windows update, database upgrade/installation, DIVAS installation, etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document