Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The default listedness data against global/Japan datasheets was updated by Global (Argus User).
There were green bubbles displayed next to listedness fields for which data was updated.
When the same Case was opened by a Argus J user and viewed in split screen mode then updated listedness values were reflecting in Argus J screen but the green bubbles were not displayed.
Since the green bubbles are not displayed on the Argus J side , Assessment users are ending up updating the values again.
Please refer to the attached word document and let us know if you require additional information.
1)Login to Argus.
2) Create a Case and select a product which has Global and Japan Licenses with required datasheets configured.
3) Navigate to Event Assessment Screen and update the default listedness values. Enter justification after updating the values. Green bubbles will be displayed against the listedness values which have been updated.
4) Save the Case.
5) Logout of the Argus.
6) Login as Argus J user.
7) Open the same Case and navigate to Event Assessment screen.
8) Click on Split screen mode.
9) Verify the Listedness values in the J-screen. The updated listedness values are reflected but the green bubbles are not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms