Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1.1, price changes created by a location move are left in status 'worksheet'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create some zone level pricing events (price changes) in Zone 1 with effective date Vdate +1.
- Create a location move request for one location from Zone 2 to Zone 1 on Vdate+1 and approve it.
- Run locationMoveScheduleBatch.sh. Location move request will go to scheduled status.
- Run locationMoveBatch.sh. Location move request will go to completed status.
- Go to Price Changes >> Maintain Price Change and filter the price changes for the location that was moved.
- Notice that all price changes are in worksheet status, without having any conflict.
Due to this issue, users must perform manual intervention in order to approve the price changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms