EDIDLORD Shows Incorrect Quantity Ordered When Several Discounts Exist for the Same Item
(Doc ID 2097189.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0, EDIDLORD file quantity ordered is wrong when several discounts exist for the same item. EDIDLORD should be extracting the qty_ordered from the Purchase Order (PO) and not consider the number of discounts/deals applied on this item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a tran level item in RMS
- Range it to a warehouse
- Create 2 deals for the item created in step 1
- Run the following batches:
- Advance vdate so that it falls within the deal active period of both the deals
- Create a PO and approve it
- Run orddscnt
- Check if ordloc_discount table is populated
- Run edidlord
- Note that the quantity in the TSHIP record is doubled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document