Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management Version 15.1.1 Interim Patch 1 (22.214.171.124)
(Doc ID 2097203.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit) - Version: 2008 R2
Availability As-Of: 14-Jan-2016
The following bugs are fixed:
• Bug 22482502 - Poor Scrolling Of Dynamic Lists
• Bug 22265521 - Non-Visible Decimal Values Are Truncated When Cell Becomes Active
• Bug 22342555 - P6 Bridge Does Not End When Trying To Import More Than 8000 Projects From P6
• Bug 22139058 - Cannot Select Bridge Defaults In OPPM 15.1 After Upgrade
• Bug 22265858 - Erratic Behavior In Navigation To Links Created In "My Processes"
• Bug 22314831 - Cannot Delete Or Edit Shortcuts On 'My Processes' Folder Of The 'Processes Pane'
After applying the patch, while viewing dynamic lists where the columns have been collapsed to be narrower than the column header label text, the truncated labels will no longer be appended with ellipses. Hovering over the column header labels will still display the full text.
OPPM 15.1 platform requirements are noted in the "Tested Configurations" spreadsheet, which is available here: OPPM 15.1 Tested Configurations.
Install & Upgrade Information:
For customers installing OPPM 15.1.1 Interim Patch 1 (188.8.131.52):
- If you apply 15.1.1 Interim Patch 1 to one Primavera Portfolio Management application server, you must apply it to all your Primavera Portfolio Management application servers in that environment.
- Install or upgrade Primavera Portfolio Management using the instructions in Primavera Portfolio Management Install and Upgrade Guide 15 R1.
- View the 15.1.1 Patch Set 1 Read Me file for other specific details about this patch set. The complete OPPM 15 R1 Documentation Library is available on docs.oracle.com.
The interim patch is now available via Patches & Updates on MOS by searching for MOS Patch #: 22547723
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document