Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), while performing Till Insertion, the Sales Associate Name and Cashier Name do not appear on the Customer Info screen for the first time.
Steps to Reproduce:
Configuration / Parameter
Default to Cashier -> Yes
Prompt for Customer Information -> Phone Number
1. Open Register/ Till from Back Office (BO).
2. Log in to ORPOS as a cashier.
3. 'Insert Till' notification appears; select Yes.
4. Customer Info screen appears for Phone Number entry.
5. Sales Associate Name, Cashier Name do not appear in the Customer Info screen (only for the first time). From this point forward, they do display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms