Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the RMS Mass Change Item/Loc screen, the user can choose to update serialization for 'All Locations'. When this selection is made, the user effectively chooses warehouses (even though serialization is not applicable to warehouses). As a result, the following error is thrown:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item with a few stores and a warehouse.
2. Navigate to the Mass Change Item/Loc screen.
3. Choose the location type as 'ALL location' and click on Apply.
4. Select the serialization checkbox and enter the parameters.
5. Click on OK button. Form displays the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms