Related Items Created in RMS are Not Flowing to ORPOS
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Related items created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) are not flowing to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) application through DIMP jars.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create two items and approve items.
2. Edit first item and go to Related items Maintenance Window. Select Relationship type as up-sell.
3. Select second item as related item and select the start Date and End Date.
4. Check into the pos_mods table data not present Related to Relationship.
5. Generate the mom file and observe the item_export.xml file there is no xml tag present related to relationship.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms