Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.1, when a Portuguese user attempts to delete a location trait from one store location (one that was added at district level), the following error occurs:
The following message is defined in RTK_ERRORS for NOT_LOC_TRAITS_MATRIX for rtk_lang =12: "Não é possível excluir o relacionamento entre esta característica do local e esta loja porque um relacionamento foi estabelecido entre essa característica e  para essa loja." ("Cannot delete the relationship between this location trait and this store because a relationship has been established between this location trait and  for this store.")
If user is logged in as an English user, the message is correctly triggered.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in as a Portuguese user.
- Navigate to Action >> Organization hierarchy >> Choose district from the diagram.
- Select one district >> Select the line from the grid list then click on Options >> Location traits.
- Add one trait and close the form.
- Navigate to Action >> Organization hierarchy >> Chose one store that has as its district the district from step 2.
- Edit the store, then click on Options >> Location traits and try to delete the location traits added in step 4.
- Note the error: FRM-41039: Invalid alert ID 0
Note: doing the same steps connected with an user that has user_attrib.lang=1 (English), the correct message is triggered:
"You cannot delete the relationship between this location trait and this store, because a relationship was established between this trait and the district for this store."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms