TransferCre Message Fails With "Cannot Find Transfer Detail For Transfer NO Being Published"
(Doc ID 2097933.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.0.2 version, Inventory Movement
When attempting to publish a transfer from RMS application, it fails with the following error:
Steps To Recreate:
- Create Transfer using "New from existing" option.
- Change the value of context type for example to "Repairing" (Will enable to change the to_loc value) .
- Change the to_loc to one location that don't have the relation with the item.
- Click OK.(Do not approve the transfer).
- Again edit the Transfer. Now Submit and approve the Transfer.
- Click OK. This will throw the exception in RIB Hospital with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document