Error "weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceSystemException: Could Not Create Connection for Datasource 'pi'" When Confgiuring Primavera Gateway on WebLogic
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to configure the data source for Primavera Gateway in WebLogic the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the WebLogic console.
- Expand Services and go to Data Sources.
- Edit the pi data source. May also be named piDB.
- Under Connection Pool set the username, password and service name/sid for the connection.
- Connection fails when testing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms