Before Tendering Orders, If any Unexpected Exception Occurs, External Orders Are Lost from ORPOS (Siebel Integration)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Siebel integrated Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) application, after selecting an External Order and before accepting tender, if any unexpected exception occurs, then upon re-login the previously selected order does not show in the order list.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: ORPOS with Siebel integration.
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Go to Transaction -> More -> External order.
3. Select an Order. Note the Order ID.
4. Go to Item Lookup.
5. Enter Item Number.
6. On 'Item Details' screen Press Search (F2) twice.
7. Press Esc.
8. Press Esc again.
9. Unexpected Exception is thrown.
10. Log in to ORPOS again.
11. Select Transaction -> External Order.
12. Order ID selected in Step 3 is not present in the order list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms