External Orders Are Lost from ORPOS if Unexpected Exception Occurs Before Tendering Orders
(Doc ID 2098320.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Siebel integrated Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), after selecting External Order and before accepting tender, if any unexpected exception occurs, then upon re-login the previously selected order does not show in the order list.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: ORPOS with Siebel integration.
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Go to Transaction > More > External order.
3. Select an Order. Note the Order ID.
4. Go to Item Lookup.
5. Enter Item Number.
6. On 'Item Details' screen Press Search (F2) twice.
7. Press Esc.
8. Press Esc again.
9. Unexpected Exception is thrown.
10. Log in to ORPOS again.
11. Select Transaction -> External Order.
12. Order ID selected in Step 3 is not present in the order list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document