Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing container type picking, when there are multiple PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_TO_CONTAINER_IDs in a single wave, the user gets an ‘Invalid Container’ error when entering a new 'pick to' container. This error occurs after completing the pick with the first PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RWMS (Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System handheld (HH) device.
- Go to Picking.
- Go to Case Picking.
- Enter MASTER_CONTAINER_ID and complete the case picking.
- Complete picking. System returns to the case picking screen.
- Enter the new MASTER_CONTAINER_ID. System shows Invalid Container error.
- Exit to Main Menu.
- Re-enter the Container picking menu.
- System allows picking in normal manner.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms