Error: 'Wireless Exception, DirectDeliveryItemInputQty null' Occurs When Creating New PO in Direct Delivery
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.8, when attempting to scan an item on the handheld (HH) device on Direct Delivery screen, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to HH
- Navigate to 1-Shipping and receiving >> 1-Direct delivery
- Scan item 1
- User is prompted with the message "No open PO exists for the item supplier. Would you like to create a new one?" Select 1-Yes
- enter invc no and invc date.
- Scan item 2 (item 1 and item 2 have the same supplier)
- Error occurs: "An unknown exception or error occurred within the application"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms