Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the change in strategy of the calendar, there is a delay of roughly two days for the change to take effect.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a calendar with review period 1 and 0 days between review period.
2. Create another calendar with review period 1 and 2 days between review period.
3. Use the first calendar in a new strategy.
4. After a few days suspend the first calendar and add the second one.
5. Run the batches in the new review period for the second calendar.
6. Observe that changes are not yet in place.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms