Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an active threshold promotion location level exception is created to end existing promotion for moved location, it stays in Worksheet status with the following conflict message:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Verify that the system option Promotion overlap behavior is "End existing promotion and inherit new promotion"
2. Create Fixed Price Threshold Promotions for two zones [From zone (zone 1) and To zone (zone 3)] and approve
3. Advance the vdate 4 days
4. Make sure both promotions are in active status
5. Create a location move from zone 1 to zone 3 with effective date as vdate + 1 and approve it
6. Run the locationMoveScheduleBatch.sh batch
7. Verify that the location move changed its status to Scheduled
8. Observe the issue at the To zone where its trying to inherit new zone promotion after completing the locationMoveBatch.sh batch
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms