Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Insights (formerly Oracle Retail Analytics), we observe that any OBIEE report that contains the Transaction Count metric 'Trx Count' always displays the value as 0.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log on to Oracle BIEE Home
2. From the Home page, click New -> Analysis
3. The Select Subject Area pop-up appears. In this pop-up, select "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Is" -> The Analysis Editor is displayed.
4. Under Subject Areas panel, expand "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Is" -> "Business Calendar"
5. Double-click columns "Fiscal Year" to get them in the Selected Columns section.
6. Under Subject Areas panel, expand "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Is" -> "Sales"
7. Double-click columns "Trx Count" to get them in the Selected Columns section.
8. The selected columns are displayed in the Selected Columns section. Now, click the Result tab. There is no value for base metric Trx Count.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms