SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD batch Fails with Coredump Error when RTLOG file Contains more than 20 Transactions
(Doc ID 2098698.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAIMPTLOGTDUP_UPD [batch process to Allow Re-Upload of Deleted Transactions] program fails with coredump error when RTLOG file contains more than 20 transactions.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Run saimptlogi and Load RTLOG file with 20 transactions for a store and business date.
2. Check the tdup file generated.
3. Run the post batches (saimptlogfin)
4. run satotals and sarules batches.
5. Log into ReSA screen and delete the store-day.
6. Run the saimptlogtdup_upd batch and verify the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!