Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.1 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External finisher location is not getting inserted in ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Fill up details in Item Master screen for the style item
2. Fill up Item supplier and retail by zone details
3. Associate location 10 (virtual warehouse), 101 (external finisher), 11 (internal finisher) to the style level item
4. Create children for the style (both Level 2 and 3 Items)
5. Submit and approve all the items
6. Notice, no entry exists in ITEM_LOC_SOH table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms