Batch SCCEXT Failed with 'ORA-01403: No Data Found~INTERNAL STORED FUNCTION ERROR'
(Doc ID 2098700.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.6, the batch SCCEXT failed with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 3 orders for an item with the following setup:
- 1st order with expense and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) values.
- 2nd order with expense only.
- 3rd order with expense and HTS values.
2. Create cost change for above item.
3. Run the SCCEXT batch.
4. Note that the batch fails with the error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document