Batch SCCEXT Failed with 'ORA-01403: No Data Found~INTERNAL STORED FUNCTION ERROR'
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.6, the batch SCCEXT failed with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 3 orders for an item with the following setup:
- 1st order with expense and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) values.
- 2nd order with expense only.
- 3rd order with expense and HTS values.
2. Create cost change for above item.
3. Run the SCCEXT batch.
4. Note that the batch fails with the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms