For Scenario with One Wave, Multiple Orders, Same Item and Destination: RWMS Produces a Short Picking Error for Case Pick
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 14.0.2, for a case picking scenario with one wave, multiple orders, same item and destination, RWMS gives a short picking error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- SCP: LABELED_RESERVE=N and LABELED_PICKING=Y
- Create three distros for the same item going to the same store.
- Ensure that one pallet in reserve will satisfy all three orders.
- Attach all three distros to the same wave.
- Run the distribution engine. One pick_to_container_id is created for all three distros.
- Scan the master container ID and click on F1.
- The message “Other than last container in the pick sequence scanned. Short pick (Yes/No)” appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms