Record Is Locked in the RF Screen During ASN/NSC Open Appointment
(Doc ID 2098766.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When keeping an ASN/NSC appointment open on the Appointment Schedule screen to modify, that appointment cannot be received with RF receiving screen and the RF session hangs. This in turn causes the GUI Appointment Schedule screen also to hang.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open a Non-Specified Casepack (NSC) / Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) appointment which is in OPEN status in the GUI Appointment Schedule screen.
- Double-click the record, which will navigate to Modify screen.
- Open RF receiving screen and scan the appointment opened in the GUI screen.
- Scan the receiving door and press F4-DONE.
- RF screen hangs.
- Go back to GUI Appointment Schedule screen which was opened in Step 1. Observe that the GUI screen hangs, as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document