Consolidation is Not Happening in Task Screen if 'DELETE FPL' Checkbox Is Checked
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consolidation process is not happening using the Task Administration screen if the "Delete FPL" checkbox is checked.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item I1 with inventory at two Forward Case Picking (FCP) locations – L1 and L2.
- Attach CONSOL attribute to both the FCP locations, as well as the item.
- Now on the GUI, go to Processing/Return Setup > Clean up Rules Editor > Enter the Item_id > Press Consolidate Button > Save.
- Observe that TASK_QUEUE Record has been created with from_location L1 and to_location as L2.
- Now, on the RF screen, go to Task Administration and perform the consolidation process with "Delete FPL" checkbox checked. Observe that the consolidation has not happened. Still there are two records in PICK_FROM_LOC table. Also observe that the consolidation task record is still present in TASK_QUEUE table with status ‘NS’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms