Primary Virtual Warehouse Is Allowed To Be Deleted Even Though The Physical Warehouse Has Transaction History.
(Doc ID 2098772.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is allowed to delete the Primary Virtual Warehouse of a Physical warehouse with transaction history
Steps To Recreate:
- Select a physical warehouse with transaction history.
- Delete primary virtual warehouse from the associated field.
- Click YES to the message "If you continue , this physical warehouse and all associated virtual warehouses will be deleted.Do you want to continue?'.
- Press OK for the next message "Physical Warehouse 2 and all associated virtual warehouses will be deleted in the nightly batch run"
- Notice, the primary virtual warehouse field is now blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document