NewItemLoc (NIL) Batch: When One Item Goes into Status E, Subsequent Items Within the Chunk Also Fail
(Doc ID 2099288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running the NewItemLoc (NIL) batch, when one item goes into status 'E', subsequent items within the chunk also fail.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two level 2 items in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and do not range to any locations.
- Create a price change for one of the items at Parent Item/Zone level with change type as fixed amount and effective date in future.
- Create another price change for the same item (exact replica of step 2).
- Range the items to a location.
- Run NIL batch.
- Note that though the problem is with only one item, the second item also fails with status 'E'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document