Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running the NewItemLoc (NIL) batch, when one item goes into status 'E', subsequent items within the chunk also fail.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two level 2 items in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and do not range to any locations.
- Create a price change for one of the items at Parent Item/Zone level with change type as fixed amount and effective date in future.
- Create another price change for the same item (exact replica of step 2).
- Range the items to a location.
- Run NIL batch.
- Note that though the problem is with only one item, the second item also fails with status 'E'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms