Externally Generated Credit/Debit Memo Due Dates and Terms Getting Changed After Running ReIMRollup
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Externally generated credit/debit memo due dates and terms are getting changed after running the ReIMRollup batch.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new item- cost 100
2. Create a PO- quantity 120
3. Ship and receive a quantity of 96
4. Increment the VDATE by 1 day
5. Create a new merchandise invoice for quantity 120/cost 12000
6. Upload a credit memo-cost via EDI
7. Run ReimAutomatch
8. Performed quantity discrepancy resolution using debit memo quantity
9. Run ReIMRollup
A debit memo-quantity is created.
The credit memo previously created is altered. The due date is now changed to 12/31/14 from 12/1/2014. The best terms date remains 12/1/2014. The best terms date source is now 'ROG' (vs. 'DOC' previously).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms