Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.2, when processing sales for non-inventory items, the salesprocess batch is incorrectly trying to identify the supplier and rejects the sale records from Retail Sales Audit (ReSA). It is expected that non-inventory item sales would be successfully uploaded from ReSA to RMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an RTLOG for a store/day which contains sales for a non-inventory item.
2. Process the RTLOG file. The sale transaction should get uploaded into ReSA without any errors.
3. Run the sapreexp and saexprms batches. Validate that the POSU file is created successfully.
4. Run the sales upload. Data will be uploaded into SVC_POSUPLD_LOAD and SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS tables.
5. Now run the salesprocess.ksh batch and observe that the service item is not loaded into RMS TRAN_DATA (tran_code 3). The record is rejected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms