Not Able to Delete RUM with Import Export Utility
(Doc ID 2099585.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 22.214.171.124.0 version, Import Export Utility
Not able to delete a given RUM with Import Export Utility , as specified in documentation, using '-d' option
Steps to reproduce :
- ImportExportPricing -export myRum -config RUM_CONFIGURATION
- In the file myRum_config.xml , deleted all the RUMs except Uplink
- And created a file like this : myRum_to_delete.xml
- ImportExportPricing -d /refresh/home/pdc03/apps/bin/myRum_to_delete.xml
- ImportExportPricing -export myRum_after_delete -config RUM_CONFIGURATION
- In the newly exported file one can see that Uplink is present again.
- Expected : In the newly exported file, 'Uplink' should not be present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document