Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unexpected symptoms occur when an RL (Receiving Loss) adjustment happens related to allocations in RMS and the Allocation tool.
There is a scenario where the allocation goes to a 'C'losed status before it is fully received, and ultimately, the corresponding Allocation tool record goes from a Closed (4) to a Locked (3) status, which is not correct. It seems that docclose may be closing the allocations too soon in the event of an RL adjustment.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a PO in RMS to a warehouse location.
2. Allocate the PO
3. Ship and Receive the PO in a warehouse system
4. Ship the allocation completely
5. Partially receive the shipment
6. Note that the SHIPSKU record has the adjust_type populated as 'RL'.
7. Run docclose
8. Note that allocation gets closed
9. Due to triggers on ALLOC_HEADER, the ALC_ALLOC table is updated from '4' to '3'.
10. Next day in SIM, adjust the delivery, 'find' the cartons and receive them.
11. ALLOC_DETAIL qty_received is properly updated. Note that trigger alc_table_ald_aur4 changes ALC_ALLOC back to '3'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms