Last updated on APRIL 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The fields that reside on the Where Used Tab and the Part Number fields are inconsistent.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Choose a assembly item which is not Preliminary.
2. Save as a new item from this assembly item.
3. Click Bom tab, choose any item and click.
4. Go to the child item, click where used tab.
5. In the where used item list, the column 'Item Rev' for new item is not right.
New item is a Preliminary while it shows the latest Rev with the assembly item, however, the Rev will disappear minutes later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms