External Rollup Task Running 1 Day After the Scheduled Day
(Doc ID 2099607.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduled External Rollup task to run weekly once on every Friday at 18:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US/Canada) time but the task is getting triggered on every Saturday 18:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US/Canada).
Scheduled external rollup batch job to run weekly once on every Friday at 18:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US/Canada) time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Agile Java Client in admin user
- admin user Timezone is set to (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US/Canada)
- Go to Admin > System Settings > Product Governance & Compliance > External Rollup > Rollup Scheduling
- Schedule the job like the following:
Start : 18:00 (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US/Canada)
Weekly : check
Recur Every 1 week(s) on:
Friday : check
- Admin > Server Setting > Task Configuration
Name : External Rollup Task
Task Interval : 2
Task Delay Time : 0
Task Looback Window : 15
Task MaxEventNumber : 1
Task Disabled : No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document