The Item Displayed on Ticket Printing Has Incorrect Description When the Related Item Is Selected
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The item displayed on ticket printing in Store Inventory Management (SIM) PC has an incorrect description when the related item is selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select Print > Item Ticket > Create.
2. Click on … > Enter Item number.
3. Highlight the result row and click on "Related Items" tab.
4. Select an item different from the first and click Apply.
5. Note that for this item, the description is not the same as the selection made in "Related Items" tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms