Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.3, if a customer has a 'Pricing Group' different than 'None', updating that customer's pricing group back to 'None' has no effect. The customer remains in the current pricing group.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Set the parameter ' CustomerSpecificPricing' to 'Yes' in application.xml, to be able to modify pricing group in client UI.
1. Log in to POS Client.
2. Create a business customer in POS with Pricing Group different than 'None'. Example: Pricing Group 2.
3. Look up respective customer and update Pricing Group of the above customer to 'None' and Save.
4. Look up the customer again in POS notice that the change is not performed as expected.
- Customer's Pricing Group is still 'Pricing Group 2' as in step #2.
- Pricing Group of customer should be 'None' as updated value in step #3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms