Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue when running NewItemLocationBatch.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create and approve some promotions in the future.
2. Make sure that the promotion will be inherited by the all the new Item/Locations in the subsequent steps below. For example, create and approve a simple promotions at Dept/Zone Level.
3. Create and approve a new Item Parent with three differentiators (DIFFs) in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to make sure there are enough Transaction level items.
4. Range these new Items to a lot of locations from the same zone.
5. Make sure that all these Item/Locations are under the same Parent/Zone with the total of more than 15,000 Item/Locations.
6. Run the RPM New Item Location Batch for those 15,000+ Item/Locations.
7. Note that there is a performance issue when running batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms