Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.1.x, outstanding errors are not updated on the store day search screen after the errors are overridden.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Search for a store having non-fatal error transactions on store day search window.
- Under action, open store day summary window in edit mode.
- Click on the override checkbox for few errors and press save.
- Note that the outstanding errors count reflect correctly on store day summary window.
- Go back to store day search window and press search again. Note that the outstanding errors still show the old count.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms