Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 126.96.36.199 Web Switching, switch plan steps that have been recorded to issue SCADA controls to place or remove tags should transition to SCADA Pending once they are instructed and the control has been requested.
Instead the steps transition to Instructed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a switch sheet with one or more SCADA actions
- Submit Request, Prepare, Check, Approve, Schedule and Issue the Plan
- Walk through the switch plan, instructing each step.
- Instruct the SCADA action step.
- Observe that the step changes to Instructed instead of SCADA Pending.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms