Existing Coupons Are Not Getting Associated With New Stores Created in RMS Using Likestore Functionality
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Existing coupons are not getting associated with new stores created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) using Likestore functionality.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create coupon C1 in RMS for store S1.
- After completion of BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT, check coupon information in POS for S1. Coupon should be present in Point of Service (POS).
- Create new store S2 with like store as S1.
- Run STOREADD and LIKESTORE batches.
- Check POS_STORE table. Entries will be present for S2 with coupon C1.
- After completion of BATCH_ORPOS_EXTRACT, check coupon information in the extract file and notice that it is not present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms