NewItemLocBatch Fails With ORA-01400: Cannot Insert NULL Into ("RMS13"."RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL_GTT"."LOCATION")
(Doc ID 2100906.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NewItemLocation Batch failing with error : Error ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("RMS13"."RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL_GTT"."LOCATION") returned by program unit RPM_GENERATE_ROLLUP_FR_SQL.GENERATE_ITEM_ZONE.
Steps to Recreate:
1. First confirm that you have rows in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL with MAX_HIER_LEVEL = 'IZ' and CUR_HIER_LEVEL = 'IL'. Make note of the LOCATION and ZONE_ID of one of these records.
2. Login to RPM - Oracle Retail Price Management
3. Navigate to Zone Structure -> Maintain Zone Group.
4. Delete the location from that zone. Select the zone group and zone, click "Locations", select the location and click "Delete".
5. This will create a location move with a null new_zone_id.
6. Run LocationMoveScheduleBatch.
7. Run LocationMoveBatch.
8. RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL will have record with MAX_HIER_LEVEL = 'IZ' and CUR_HIER_LEVEL = 'IL' and ZONE_ID is null.
9. Then range another location to the item having such record and run NIL batch.
Note that batch will fail with below error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document