Duplicate Values in ALC_XREF for the Same Allocation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The same allocation can be approved multiple times in multiple sessions by the same user, resulting in duplicate records in ALC_XREF table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Allocation and calculate it.
- Open two sessions in same browser with same application user.
- Display Allocation summary for that allocation in both the sessions.
- Select 'Approve' in both the sessions and confirm that in both sessions the 'Save' button is enabled. (If save button is not enabled in second session, first select worksheet then select approve.)
- Select Save in both sessions at the same time.
- Notice that duplicate records now exist in ALC_XREF table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms