Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the batch in a system where NLS_LANG is set with value different than AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8, the prepost batch and ociroq batch fail with the below error, writing records to RESTART_PROGRAM_HISTORY table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On the database server, set NLS_LANG=SPANISH_MEXICO.UTF8.
2. Run ociroq batch and one prepost batch (storeadd post, for example).
3. Observe error in log file stating "[Batch_Name] failed during restart_program_history processing."
4. Set back the NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8.
5. Execute the same batches.
6. Batches are run successfully without any errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms