Extension Points - Building Block Type > Task Types are NOT Displayed in Alphabetical Order
(Doc ID 2101452.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Building Block Type > Task Types listed in the Execution Points on the Extension Summary page are not sorted in any discernible order. Additionally, the list of tasks in the Execution Point Search window's Name field display in a random order. The Building Block Task Types listed in the Execution Points on the Extension Summary page should be sorted in alphabetical order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Application Setup
3. Click on an existing Extension or Add New
4. Note the Execution Points Building Block Task Types are not sorted
5. Click Add New to display the Execution Point Search (Search Criteria) window
6. Click the Name field's spyglass icon
7. Note the Task Types are not sorted
Due to this issue, it is more difficult for users to find a task to add or verify if it already exists in the list of Execution Points
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document