Extension Points - Building Block Type > Task Types are NOT Displayed in Alphabetical Order
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Building Block Type > Task Types listed in the Execution Points on the Extension Summary page are not sorted in any discernible order. Additionally, the list of tasks in the Execution Point Search window's Name field display in a random order. The Building Block Task Types listed in the Execution Points on the Extension Summary page should be sorted in alphabetical order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Application Setup
3. Click on an existing Extension or Add New
4. Note the Execution Points Building Block Task Types are not sorted
5. Click Add New to display the Execution Point Search (Search Criteria) window
6. Click the Name field's spyglass icon
7. Note the Task Types are not sorted
Due to this issue, it is more difficult for users to find a task to add or verify if it already exists in the list of Execution Points
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms